Burnout at work is a real thing, especially these days. We have a few ways to help keep you on task and feel great doing it! It’s all a part of having a business mindset, daily rituals, and creating a comfortable workspace.
- Stay on a normal work schedule as much as possible
- Start your day early and enjoy more “me time” later
- Get dressed in business casual attire
- Carve out a quiet place to work outside of the bedroom if possible
- Identify an unused area of your home that you can transform into your workspace (dining area, living room, or family room)
- Set up a makeshift desk so your computer is not on your lap
- Work in a well-lit room